Poured concrete walls are considerably stronger, drier, more durable, and can be constructed for quick completion of your next project. They can be constructed year-round through the severe winter weather our area experiences and are better for building on “marginal soil”, which can be found in the variety of soil types throughout the area.
Poured concrete walls offer a solid joint free construction with greater design flexibility, which also provides better resale value for your home.
Advantages of Poured Concrete Wall Construction:
- Strength: Solid poured walls have a compressive and flexural strength several times that of hollow core block.
- Water & Fire Resistance: Solid concrete is less porous and the joint free construction keep water out and has twice the amount of fire resistance than hollow core block.
- Resistance to Rot & Decay: Solid concrete walls provide long years of service life.
- Time Savings: A typical installation of a poured wall foundation is three days.
- Design Flexibility: Poured wall techniques are adaptable to most home designs.
- Affordability: Home owners, Builders and public in general are concerned with controlling costs as they plan their next project. Every project, weather it be your dream home or a retaining wall should start with a solid concrete foundation. Modern construction methods that are cost competitive with other foundation methods.
- Maintenance: Poured wall construction is virtually maintenance free.